• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Kahzo

BulkPhase

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Kahzo / 18

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dreadknight, although my favorite path is warrior as tanky classes normally interest me.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: As often as needed, I'm on most hours of the day. My time zone is CST.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm able to make level headed decisions regarding changes without bias towards any one path or class. Throughout my time on Herocraft I've experienced almost every single class, team comp and understand each classes' individual kits and setups. I've played other MMORPGs and understand what balancing is and how to maintain it when it comes to number crunching values and would love a chance to bring this knowledge to Herocraft's balance team.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have helped on the test server in the past and still log on it every once in a while to test new patches/releases. When it comes to personal experience & balancing I haven't done much other than post suggestion threads on several MMORPGs, and even a couple here on Herocraft. Although I may not have any experience balancing, everyone has to start somewhere.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: From what I can tell most balance team applications fly by unnoticed or unanswered but I feel in the near future lots of game changing updates (attributes, etc.) will do a complete overhaul of the current number values. This will not only require a team, but a dedicated one that works together to get things done. I'd love to be given a chance to be part of that team as I feel like the balance team is somewhere I could use my experiences on different MMORPG's and Herocraft towards the server's community.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Kahzo / 18

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two years

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dreadknight, although my favorite path is warrior as tanky classes normally interest me.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: As often as needed, I'm on most hours of the day. My time zone is CST.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm able to make level headed decisions regarding changes without bias towards any one path or class. Throughout my time on Herocraft I've experienced almost every single class, team comp and understand each classes' individual kits and setups. I've played other MMORPGs and understand what balancing is and how to maintain it when it comes to number crunching values and would love a chance to bring this knowledge to Herocraft's balance team.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have helped on the test server in the past and still log on it every once in a while to test new patches/releases. When it comes to personal experience & balancing I haven't done much other than post suggestion threads on several MMORPGs, and even a couple here on Herocraft. Although I may not have any experience balancing, everyone has to start somewhere.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: From what I can tell most balance team applications fly by unnoticed or unanswered but I feel in the near future lots of game changing updates (attributes, etc.) will do a complete overhaul of the current number values. This will not only require a team, but a dedicated one that works together to get things done. I'd love to be given a chance to be part of that team as I feel like the balance team is somewhere I could use my experiences on different MMORPG's and Herocraft towards the server's community.
Accepted, access granted soon