• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App - jmoney222

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: jmoney222 / 16 years old.

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A year and a half (March 2011 - now)

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dragoon

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: CST - I am usually online at night from 9-12.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played on Herocraft since before the beginning of Heroes, and since Heroes has started I believe I have been an avid PvPer. I enjoy the PvP aspect of the game, and think that I can contribute a smart, level-headed mind to the balance team.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Honestly, no.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, absolutely.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course, I follow c12's orders all the time..

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am one of the longest-standing active Guides on the server. I love Herocraft, and don't believe I'll ever be able to leave.