• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Hjhjhjj4

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Hjhjhjj4, 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Exactly one year ago from today, I got whitelisted.​
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Caster/ Beguiler
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, Im on pretty much every day of the week. Whenever I'm on, I can do whatever is asked of me to do.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I like to think that everyone has a fair game at what they do. But some cases things are supposed to excel at beating other things, and also be weak to another. I always like to apply this rule to anything that concerns somone losing and possibly being angry or aggravated afterwards. I'm sure everyone at some point has felt this way.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Not really, no.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I fully understand and know that just because you may have the title of being on the Balance Team doens't make you any better than the next person. I do know that you CAN suggest things in the suggestion subforum just like every other person.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Always.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: It's always been a great thing for me when I get a chance to even things out, it's how I was raised. If my decisions on anything help a group of people get along by things being even and fair, then I know my job was accomplished.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Hjhjhjj4, 15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Exactly one year ago from today, I got whitelisted.​
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Caster/ Beguiler
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, Im on pretty much every day of the week. Whenever I'm on, I can do whatever is asked of me to do.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I like to think that everyone has a fair game at what they do. But some cases things are supposed to excel at beating other things, and also be weak to another. I always like to apply this rule to anything that concerns somone losing and possibly being angry or aggravated afterwards. I'm sure everyone at some point has felt this way.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Not really, no.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I fully understand and know that just because you may have the title of being on the Balance Team doens't make you any better than the next person. I do know that you CAN suggest things in the suggestion subforum just like every other person.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Always.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: It's always been a great thing for me when I get a chance to even things out, it's how I was raised. If my decisions on anything help a group of people get along by things being even and fair, then I know my job was accomplished.
c12095 - thoughts?