• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Eldrylars

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
=== Balance Application ===
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 31
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 13 months
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Support, (Cleric, Bard)
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am online several hours a week and should be able to help with at least the discussion part as well as some testing. EST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have been playing games like this since most of the other members were in diapers? Really though I am objective and fair in my play as I enjoy a game the most when things work and flow smoothly across the board.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I am not sure what you mean here. I program and have learned the long way that the change of a single small thing can throw a system totally out of whack, so I am conscious of that.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I am hoping to help with balancing the skills, but I must say that balancing the classes to their roles/purposes/intended play-styles is all intrinsically linked.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can certainly follow instructions/directions. I would say that there are limits to what I can or will do. :rolleyes: I can't think of something related to balancing would push me that much.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As you know I have already been attempting to help with balancing among other things for the last 6 months or so. Most of my suggestions and topics are received in a positive and helpful manner. I expect I could continue that without incident from more of an official standpoint.