• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: AtomicGummyBear

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: AtomicGummyBear / 15

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearing my second year

4. What is your favorite class/path?: At the moment, I only enjoyed Smith so far due to its ability to repair tools.

5. How often and what timezone can you test?: I already am active in the test server looking for nice builds for classes and what works best with them. My time zone PST ( UTC -8:00)

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team: As a pretty experienced herocrafter I know the ins and outs for most of the classes. Since I have tried almost every single class on the test and main server as well I know what classes would need a little change in order to make them more balanced. I have experience from many of the games that I have played before in what is fair or not fair in a game.

7. Do you have any similar experiences?: Although I may have not contributed my ideas into a open community I think that throughout playing the many online RPGs, I am able to make a good contribution.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing the current skills only?: Yes

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes

10. Additional information you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of free time on my hands and I am able to be on for most of the time. Also whenever I am on I am willing to help others when needed.