• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: adioshoes78

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: adioshoes78/15
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: it will be one year on september 25th.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Dreadknight
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: i am in the EST and on weekdays, 4-5 hours and weekends 5-8 hours.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I am an energetic, honor bound and respectful guy and when i do work, i make sure i do it to the best of my ability and then some.
7. Do you have any similar experience?:My friend had a server with the heroes plugin and i was in charge of making the classes and he said i did a great job on the skills and balancing it out so no one skill was more powerful than another.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I more than understand.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Ever since i saw this new team, i said "this is the job for me!"

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Your background check looks clean, and you seem to be pretty excited about this. As long as you understand what this team is for, welcome aboard!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Check out the Balance Team section of the forum. Best place to get started :)