• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Balance] LightningCape

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LightningCape 18
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
A little over a year, summer of 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Necromancer, Healers on Bastion
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Anytime I'm online time will vary due to IRL activities. EST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I feel I know that based on my current status as a player who PvPs when not doing staff related activities I've gotten a sense of what makes a class what it is and how to change it based on the positions of others classes if there is a need for such a change.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've made some suggestion regarding classes changes in the past and some have been used on RPG.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes and it is the main reason I'm joining. I have no knowledge of coding and don't like making demands on people who do to provide new content as it seems rude.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Being a member of the Proctor and Architect team yes I can.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Felt the need to apply

Also, don't count this as bumping, @Kainzo My earlier comment regarding balance on the server does not reflect my views of the server or opinion on the actual classes themselves and was also somewhat rash.

That is all.

Thanks for considering.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LightningCape 18
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
A little over a year, summer of 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Necromancer, Healers on Bastion
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Anytime I'm online time will vary due to IRL activities. EST
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I feel I know that based on my current status as a player who PvPs when not doing staff related activities I've gotten a sense of what makes a class what it is and how to change it based on the positions of others classes if there is a need for such a change.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've made some suggestion regarding classes changes in the past and some have been used on RPG.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes and it is the main reason I'm joining. I have no knowledge of coding and don't like making demands on people who do to provide new content as it seems rude.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Being a member of the Proctor and Architect team yes I can.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Felt the need to apply

Also, don't count this as bumping, @Kainzo My earlier comment regarding balance on the server does not reflect my views of the server or opinion on the actual classes themselves and was also somewhat rash.

That is all.

Thanks for considering.

Welcome aboard