• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Back to the Basics - Complete Reset | New Era - December 21st

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo @Alator can we have the free for all tournament the day after the reset as usual? I think it would be great to see a bunch of level 20s-30s battling it out

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kainzo @Alator can we have the free for all tournament the day after the reset as usual? I think it would be great to see a bunch of level 20s-30s battling it out
thats a bad idea lol, because there will just be a couple maxed players and they get an insta win.

EDIT: Just let it be the next friday, giving people a week.

filmguy100

Dirt
I have a few questions if you don't mind answering.

Will inventories be saved? I want to know if I will be able to keep my most valuable items in my inventory to transfer over to the new map.

How much will be saved? Money/souls? Levels? If there's a new level system is everyone starting from zero, or do you get an equivalently ranked level?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8

Will inventories be saved? I want to know if I will be able to keep my most valuable items in my inventory to transfer over to the new map.

How much will be saved? Money/souls? Levels? If there's a new level system is everyone starting from zero, or do you get an equivalently ranked level?
Pretty much everything is being wiped.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

Nothing will be sent to the new map.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter

The only things that will remain are supporter perks and benefits, since they are bound to the account, the rest will be exterminated.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Is it just me, or does the PvE side have much more land than the PvP side?
If you're in PvP, do you really want people to be far from you?

Also, PvE will have contested areas within it, so that'll take up some of that space.