• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Babisata's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babisata

Iron
In-game name: babisata

Location & Age: I live in Sweden. I’m about 20 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned before.

Referral(s): I have none.

Reason you should be accepted: I’m a great support for pvp and when it comes to gather materials and come up new defense systems for a town/faction. And I’m a fun guy to talk to and play whit, I help my friends and those who belong to my faction/town almost all time to keep them fully geared or healed.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on a top 100 site for minecraft servers and I found a link that led to this nice server.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have.

Additional Info: I guess I could say something about myself. I’m a guy who mostly spend my time whit playing games or study programming when I’m bored,
Almost whole my life has been abut gaming so I have never been that social to others outside the net. I also apply here to find new friends that I believe I will be able to help out and support for the future and on. Oh yeah before I forget I’m sorry for my last behavior on my last application was a bit too much short tempered.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

Thank you for applying.​
I am sorry, but at this current time we will not be accepting you onto the Herocraft Whitelist.​
Good luck in your future gaming endeavours.​
Thamerwaste, Dec 29, 2011

You applied here before, I denied you, you then deleted the application. A Proctors decision is final.
Good Luck Elsewhere.

Babisata

Iron
Really kind of you thanks to i made a mistake before and im sorry for it... I was stupid who made my application back then and im truly sorry for it. And if i remmeber corretly it was u thamerwaste that did reaply to that thread to. For all i can see it dosent seams like your rank is Proctor.. There was no other proctor who did reply in that thread.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
I am a Proctor and a Guide.

When you have Guide rank, It is higher than proctor, so overrides it.

I am still a 'Whitelister'.

Babisata

Iron
i see.. i give up my hopes for this server then. Cant belive peppole are this harsh when ppl dont think before act.. meh. Good Bye then. Will really not recommend this server for other peppoles thx to that kinda treatment u are giving others.

Status
Not open for further replies.