• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Awesmazing ban

Awesmazing

Stone
IGN: Awesmazing
Reason for ban: speed hack
Banned by: Kainzo
Story: Sorry, my original appeal was in the proper format, so I'll revise. I'm not sure what you mean by getting bored quickly, but I didn't speed hack for any actual benefit. Like I attempted to explain once before, I didn't even know I was speed hacking. When I found out, I felt like an idiot. I may have joined the server on June 15th but I was also a common user long before you guys had your total rehaul. I played with a small group of friends including Booshnaka and Reckless23. Even they both thought the only reason I could move faster was because I was a rogue class. At the time, that made a lot of sense especially because I was only moving at 1.1 or 1.2 move speed. Obviously, this wasn't the case and I've turned off any mods. My friends won't play any other servers, and now I really feel like I have minecraft for no reason. I know I can find another server and play with randoms but I'd prefer to just be given another chance here. That would be really nice, and I'd go a long way to prove to you that I did not and do not intend to break rules for any reason. Please reconsider or at least give me a timed ban. I really want to play again!

Can I get a reply?