• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Avalation (Recruiting, ??? Members)

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
~~~Avalation~~~

Situated on the coastline near North Continent Spawn, Avalation is a relatively new town, looking for members to start a 3rd large PvP force within the server. The goal of the town is simply to have fun, and encourage others to kindle the fire of player combat.

Guards of Avalation must agree to be friends with all, but enemies of the world.

LightTheAbsol is the current owner of the town, and is willing to accept anyone who wishes to apply, but reads the rules.

Rules -
- Keep a level head. We're trying to make people like to fight other people, not blow off on them and make them quit or hate it.
- Represent the town in a good light within the server. Cheating will NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Attacking town members is fine, so long as it's in good fun. If they do not wish to be attacked, leave them alone.
-
In your application, put Black and White as your favorite colors.

- If you're caught stealing from town members, you will be killed without warning, un-LWCed chests will be confiscated, and you may leave.

Taxes are 20c a day. This is to keep the town afloat without anyone having to do anything other then just a daily vote.

Member list -
- LightTheAbsol
I'm forever alone. Rip.

Copy and paste this format for your application.

In Game Name -
Age/Timezone -
Classes/Levels -
Why do you wish to join? -
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? -
What's your favorite color? -

EDIT, THIS HAS BEEN MOVED TO TOWNSHIPS CITADEL, APPLY ON THERE.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
If you don't mind me asking- why is this in the planning section, isn't this already a town :eek:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
In Game Name - MunchlaxHero
Age/Timezone -11 EU
Classes/Levels - Lv27 Wizard and 14 Farmer
Why do you wish to join? - I heard you are a pokeman
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - No, I prefer to PvE
What's your favorite color? - This question is racist, I like all the colors equally.

Cwallcon

Gold
oh. IGN: Cwallcon
Timezone: MT
Why do you wish to join? : cuz i dont have a town.
If you're lacking in the PvP department, are you willing to learn? - yeah. i will learn how to use my abilities better
What's your favorite color? - Waffles. (what? is that not a color?)