• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug AutoRenew Didn't Renew

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
So I come on today and see I have only around 550c, so I go to spawn to my shop where I see that I do not own it anymore and the chests are covered. I had the money for it to renew but idk.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I see your account dipping below the limits of what you could pay on the renew. If at the time the renew fired and you did not have enough - it wouldn't have renewed and been put up on the market.

Ensure that your accounts always have more than sufficient money to pay for a renewal.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
At 5:57am MST, Twistedwrath's TD shops popped because he did not have enough money to pay the rent. Jenkslaw immediately bought the plots to claim the shops. Now at 11:50pm MST, when I logged on, both plots belong to Twistedwrath again.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't see why this wouldn't be allowed Jenks. If people are stupid enough to setup their shops in a manner that allows them to be bankrupted then it's their own fault.

As for why he has the shop again I have no clue and this warrants an investigation.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks Danda. That is the issue at hand.. How did he manage to get the shops back in his control, not to mention how ones shop still says it is only rented until 06/11/13 at 5:557am MST for me.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thanks Danda. That is the issue at hand.. How did he manage to get the shops back in his control, not to mention how one shop still says it is only rented until 06/11/13 at 5:557am MST for me.

I have a feeling his other shop is a known bug in the plugin where the sign doesn't update correctly.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't see why this wouldn't be allowed Jenks. If people are stupid enough to setup their shops in a manner that allows them to be bankrupted then it's their own fault.

As for why he has the shop again I have no clue and this warrants an investigation.
Yeah also you can buy ahead.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah also you can buy ahead.

Yup if you make sure you always have more than a week left then it's impossible to have this done to you. This tactic only works vs people who use autorenew.

twistedwrath

Stone
My shop at 112 x, -16 z is glitched, my rent was due this morning but the time came and went. I still control the shop but i'm afraid of opening the shop since i don't want my coins to be wiped out by players then the rent goes through and i lose the shop.

ps. I don't use forums really so i'm sorry about my mistake and it's not the most clear where to post a bug report and the last time i posted in this area, never got one reply so i wasn't even sure if i did it right that time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The moral of the story is... buy ahead. I'm going to look into buyregion to see if there's an update or something that addresses this.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I have said this on other threads on this topic. Get some coin and renew your region. /buyregion renew [plot name] you can extend it as long as you want. It will extend it about a week each time. twistedwrath