• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

atslughorn's Application

A

atslughorn

Minecraft In-game name: atslughorn
Location & Age: London. 26.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes. Volexa Gaming. This was when my friend first showed me minecraft and I didn't know what I was doing
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "Minecraft RPG Servers" into Google.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join this server because I am great at building big, complicated and secure buildings and also would like to help other people out
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA10
Additional Info: I also play first person shooter games like Halo and Left 4 Dead 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1365247474][/DOUBLEPOST]Please can somebody review this !!!!

turkaderk

TNT
Minecraft In-game name: atslughorn
Location & Age: London. 26.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Yes. Volexa Gaming. This was when my friend first showed me minecraft and I didn't know what I was doing
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "Minecraft RPG Servers" into Google.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join this server because I am great at building big, complicated and secure buildings and also would like to help other people out
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA10
Additional Info: I also play first person shooter games like Halo and Left 4 Dead 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1365247474][/DOUBLEPOST]Please can somebody review this !!!!
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1365254230,1365254151][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted, Please check your inbox and you will be whitelisted asap!