• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ask Me Anything:gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Could I challenge the gabizou and his adminoble to a duel?
Possibly.

Why was the Miner nerf for Gold Ore not announced ahead of time?
In no way would this have hurt the economy, but not announcing it has ruined people out of thousands of coin.
I didn't make the change, I didn't even know the change was taking place until it already took place. @Kainzo threw it in by his decision that SmeltGold should be on par with TransmuteGold.

How come smiths can't buy gold tools/weapons/armor yet? <---- I want this
Dunno. I didn't set up the ChestShop system. If you want to suggest changing it, post a suggestion thread and we can talk :).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Possibly.

I didn't make the change, I didn't even know the change was taking place until it already took place. @Kainzo threw it in by his decision that SmeltGold should be on par with TransmuteGold.

Dunno. I didn't set up the ChestShop system. If you want to suggest changing it, post a suggestion thread and we can talk :).
Don't drag me into your love affairs

pacman6196

Dirt
Hello people of Herocraft! As some of you know, Reddit has this thing called an AmA or Ask Me Anything. So, the rules are:
1) I will reply to the questions I choose
2) Asking a question that has already been asked will be ignored.
3) Asking a question to find out personal information that could be used to stalk me or harass me will be ignored and/or replied with a question on your sanity
4) I'll leave this thread open for people to ask me questions until I find it unnecessary to keep it open.

Commence![/quote

Yes, i think this server is grand, but i have honestly no idea how to apply for it, i registered this account... was that me applying?

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Knowing that one of the runestones involve a glowing redstone do u get that when u have a silktouch pickaxe step on it then break it or what. How do I obtain it?