• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Arrows ineffective at Central Outpost

Today, me and zxxownagezxx were doing a 1v1 at the Aegis Central Outpost. Since he's in my town, his name is green. As we were pvping i noticed that my arrows just went through him. I told him to stop and he asked why. I told him that the arrows went through him so we tested it out. After the arrow went through him he decided to take off his armor to see if that would work. The arrows still went through him. Then zxxownagezxx suggested that i try using Aimed Shot on him. Aimed shot did do damage, and i could melee him too, so that proves that it wasn't because we were in the town and i couldn't hurt him.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Today, me and zxxownagezxx were doing a 1v1 at the Aegis Central Outpost. Since he's in my town, his name is green. As we were pvping i noticed that my arrows just went through him. I told him to stop and he asked why. I told him that the arrows went through him so we tested it out. After the arrow went through him he decided to take off his armor to see if that would work. The arrows still went through him. Then zxxownagezxx suggested that i try using Aimed Shot on him. Aimed shot did do damage, and i could melee him too, so that proves that it wasn't because we were in the town and i couldn't hurt him.
But earlier before this you were hitting non-townies just fine with arrows and doing damage, i think its related to him being a towny for sure.

Yes CoolBeans i do believe that that is where the bug is coming from, but since townies can pvp outside of their towns regularly shouldn't you be able to shoot a towny in pvp as well?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes CoolBeans i do believe that that is where the bug is coming from, but since townies can pvp outside of their towns regularly shouldn't you be able to shoot a towny in pvp as well?
Litterly retarded
Been bug Reported a few times I think
ARROWS DONT DAMAGE TOWNIES AT ALL

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!

I can confirm this bug. Happens to me. AimedShot and Axe attacks work, but my arrows don't do any damage.