• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Armor not working?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
hmmm i thought i was dying fast...er than usual hehe

Also, just confirmed with shadow, armor appears to be doing nothing to left click attacks - 38 dmg per hit with no armor, 38 dmg hit with 55% dmg reduction

Last edited:

xMJay

Portal
skills like strike are dealing armor reduced damage only the left click damage is broken

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=15]@Coders[/USERGROUP]
https://github.com/Bukkit/Bukkit/commit/c025253012df338fcca70a79410989a65555a7e3

@t00thpick1
Is because of armor/other damage modifiers being added to the damage event which gives much more access to stuff, but also means its calculated pre-event rather than post event.. // Which, while an inconvienence to update to, opens up much more possibilities // But pre-this change all that stuff didn't even exist as far as the API was concerned // it just happened to work for their benefit // magically, rather than purposefully

Sleaker

Retired Staff

Armor wont work until the damage handlers are completely re-written. They now have BaseModifier etc set per damage-type and the modifiers include how much damage is being blocked etc.

They also closed some other issues I posted about 0 damage events triggering, events triggering for monsters that have NoDamageTicks above threshhold etc, so these may or may not be fixed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Armor wont work until the damage handlers are completely re-written. They now have BaseModifier etc set per damage-type and the modifiers include how much damage is being blocked etc.
Yeah, so im lookin at reverting the last 50+ commits in Heroes requiring the new Vault stuff, not sure whats the best way to do this.