• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ARK: Survival Evolved

MajDeath

Portal
So I named a dodo "Kainzo The Dodo God" he tried to fight a Brontosaur and that was all she wrote.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Join us!

OFFICIAL HEROCRAFT SERVER = "Ark Hero"
IP = 204.77.3.10
Pass = dhrocks

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Join us!

OFFICIAL HEROCRAFT SERVER = "Ark Hero"
IP = 204.77.3.10
Pass = dhrocks

server is not found for me and I have tried to join your game but it just keeps saying server not responding....

of course, you should friend me on steam too LOL

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
NNnnnnoooo and now Brawndo's TS channel is passworded - I was just there last night T_T Pokin you @Kainzo! Pokin youuu! LOLZ

Daki woke up this morning and asked if I was drunk and why was I laughing so loud... LOL he called me a crackhead cause I was watching the best of Vines videos LOLZ...

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Working a double today, won't be in-game until tomorrow. I'll be around the forums doh.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Working a double today, won't be in-game until tomorrow. I'll be around the forums doh.
alt-crtl-doh.jpg

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
So what do you guys think about constructing an arena/fighting pits? It could be used for dino(s) vs dino(s), human(s) vs dino(s), human(s) vs human(s), or human(s) and dino(s) vs human(s) and dino(s). There's a lot of possibilities and routes we could go with it, but I think this would be a lot of fun!

MajDeath

Portal
So what do you guys think about constructing an arena/fighting pits? It could be used for dino(s) vs dino(s), human(s) vs dino(s), human(s) vs human(s), or human(s) and dino(s) vs human(s) and dino(s). There's a lot of possibilities and routes we could go with it, but I think this would be a lot of fun!
They are coming out with the game mode "Battle Ark Royale" this week. Might be something like that.

Upcoming Week Patch Notes:

- Massive Server Perf Improvement / PhysX Bug fix: no more super-slow servers
- Random GPU Driver crash fix: TrueSky
- Client side GPU perf improvements: foliage batching rewrite
- Two new tripwire traps:audio alarm and gas bomb
- Stone structure tier
- Plesiosaurus
- Shastasaurus
- Competitive "Battle ARK Royale" game type

Copied right off the forums.
Also, water dinos wooo!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
- Toggle key for Running
- Cosmetics now all weigh 0 KG
- Admin can now kick/ban/list players by SteamID
- Major memory reduction on dedi server (multi-GB reduced)
- Player-Hosted Server control of day-cycle length, and relative lengths of Day & Night respectively!
- Player-server options for which engrams/blueprints are available on a server, how much they cost, how much XP is earned & level XP thresholds, and how much damage players & dinos do respectively. Your primitive-only servers are now possible

Those are the upcoming changes I'm really excited about, especially the server options.

Nice game, or so it seems. I don't know if I really want to spend that much money on a greenlight game that is still in beta. If ark was a free game, or a freemium game, I might play it, but until it is released as more than a beta game, I'm not touching it.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea they're steering clear of micro transaction and p2w. They've been phenomenal so far though. It's still an unpolished product, but their dev team is steady pumping out fixes, updates, and balance changes.