• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena teams?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo has played world of warcraft before :p and i think an arena system would be cool, essentially you could get 3 people in a party and "que " up so to speak and fight in different arenas free from distractions. I write this from my phone, but we could use and ELO system to have rankings, every season say 1 month awards would be given to the top 3 teams or something. Just an idea ( am i allowed to tag staff?)

c12095

Holy Shit!
It would be a nice idea, but the only reason why it works in Warcraft is because of their population playing the game. If that were added there would hardly be any form of randomized games, along with the fact that you would have to advertise your team is waiting in que to get other people's attention.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be fun, but like C12 said, the population is so large on WoW that it is easy to battle other people. I do not think there would be enough interest here.

Now a battleground might work out better =P