• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena #3 : Big Dark Shaft (that's what she said?)

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
While the server was down yesterday I made another arena. It's fairly basic and I hope for it to play well.

vgu5g6.png

11az603.png

rk68uo.png

2dcizuq.png

21c7.png

Kainzo I've attached a schematic if you're interested.

Attachments

• BigDarkShaft.rar
    15.7 KB · Views: 1

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
No please, I will say.
It is because the lava around it made great advantage for those whho can knockback and hit them into the lava and jump back up watching you die.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
PvP is not pve so no environment can kill a player is the main rule of PvP and that is which I learn from playing PvP in wow.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
No that isn't what i mean, but to make a fancy arena isn't what most pvpers want
In wow the most popular arena is the plains one with little obstacles to let them pvp
Map like that will just make losers not happy about the arena, but not about their own pvp skills

And since i am not a pvper, i am just suggesting some improvement to let others enjoy.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And that is only what i have learn on world of warcraft, so if this is any mistake about applying this in to minecraft,
then i am truely sorry about that.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Although it is a pretty amazing map too!
You have done a great job!
I have played your last arena 5 times, it was a great experience!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Just seen it, great one.
But how high is the platform from the ground?

From the 1 of 4 "sniping stations" the difference of level between that and the boardwalk is 6 blocks.
The difference between the boardwalk on the bottom is 10 levels, but that is why there are fences to prevent falling off. The real threat is the X in the middle where there aren't any fences. While that is the easiest path to take to get across the map the quickest, it doesn't come without some risk involved.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
We'll that's dandy. :D my first f palm

And apparently Jonsoon finds it his responsibility to tell me how much of a dumb butt I am!