• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: timewarp01

time_warp01

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: timewarp01
  2. Position Applying For: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 years old, Mountain Time (UTC-7)
  4. Duration on HeroCraft: Member since October 2011 (Zeal was my first map)
  5. Reasons: Herocraft has always stood out for its impressive spawn buildings; specifically the extraordinary attention to detail present in every part of every structure. I've been playing herocraft for three years; minecraft for four, and I think I've learned and discovered enough about aesthetic building and effective architecture to work proficiently on a large scale. I'd like to join the Architect team to be a part of the incredible projects you guys put together, and to test the limits of my own creativity.
  6. My Past Work: I've put together an album of some of my work here
  7. Additional Info: Ever since Zeal I've been extremely interested in redstone logic and machinery. I am very experienced with logic gates, circuit design, and Craftbook ICs, as well as piston automata and command blocks. I'f you'd like some examples of my innovations with redstone, please ask.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: timewarp01
  2. Position Applying For: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 years old, Mountain Time (UTC-7)
  4. Duration on HeroCraft: Member since October 2011 (Zeal was my first map)
  5. Reasons: Herocraft has always stood out for its impressive spawn buildings; specifically the extraordinary attention to detail present in every part of every structure. I've been playing herocraft for three years; minecraft for four, and I think I've learned and discovered enough about aesthetic building and effective architecture to work proficiently on a large scale. I'd like to join the Architect team to be a part of the incredible projects you guys put together, and to test the limits of my own creativity.
  6. My Past Work: I've put together an album of some of my work here
  7. Additional Info: Ever since Zeal I've been extremely interested in redstone logic and machinery. I am very experienced with logic gates, circuit design, and Craftbook ICs, as well as piston automata and command blocks. I'f you'd like some examples of my innovations with redstone, please ask.
@TimForReal for consideration, and @time_warp01 are you currently active?

Last edited by a moderator: