• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: MrFly007

MrFly007

Portal
  1. Minecraft IGN: MrFly007
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: EST 15
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year and 5 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have a good imagination and know what materials look good together. I have played on the Voxelbox sever with Ridgedog and multiple other good builders and have learned from them and have gotten helpful comments on my builds. I also know the basics of Voxelsniper and multiple other good building mods so I could spread my knowledge of that too. I also have been on Herocraft for a long time and am sorta getting used to the style you guys like and so on.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here! http://imgur.com/a/btI4V
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love this server alot and like the environment. The people are for the most part very welcoming and nice. I've always wanted to be a part of the staff and help out in anyway I could. Also I love to build and have cool creations spewing out of my head into the game, some things take a couple minutes, but others I can spend weeks on, trying to get everything perfect down to the hair. Becoming a architect for Herocraft has always been a craving of mine and building next to Pro's would be a dream come true! I can build anything that I can imagine, and also follow orders very well. I can build large scale things, but also small cozier abodes.
(Some of the random landscape pictures are my attempts at terraforming)
( I've also built some insane stuff on the voxelbox server, but I couldn't find where the screenshots were being saved to, so yeah)
Thank you!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Do you have anything of a grander scale? Something of more detail? Small builds are quaint but small builds aren't exactly what we're needing right now.

MrFly007

Portal
All my big things are on the Voxelbox and I cant find where my screenies are being saved to :( I have awesome stuff on there! Ill take a look now and see if i can find them.

MrFly007

Portal
I found out how to get my screenies from the Voxelbox onto my imgur, those builds took me weeks and weeks and I had SOME help, but mostly me. Just click the link in my app again, the new ones are at the bottom. gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator I could use someone who already knows VoxelSniper and I'd say he passes my standards, there will be in influx of building projects in the future ;)

MrFly007

Portal
Not to be aftermath, but would it be possible to get me set up in the creative server, and my little badge and stuff?
gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Unfortunately, I can not approve you at this time. Maybe in the future you'll be acceptable for Architect, I keep the Architect Team very strict and while your building qualities are passing, your attitude/common sense does not.