• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Atvrider312

atvrider312

Glowstone
Minecraft IGN: Atvrider312

Position applying for: Architect

Age|Timezone: 18|Eastern standard time

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted December 25th of 2010 and have been playing ever since.

Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Because i enjoy building various things, any thing from the
biggest most elaborate projects to the simplest small projects. I am on everyday unless an emergency comes up and when i do a job it is going to be done right (not half ass'ed). If accepted i will not let you down.

Post screen shots of your creation here!
Z6x12.jpg
mob arena i built ^(Haunted House)
XLp0i.jpg
Erebos^
SBEQJ.jpg
Erebos^
eVhSH.jpg
Erebos^
C4exU.jpg
Erebos^
vXCeJ.png
The river delta i built.^
zscXf.png
Graveyard tomb^
reXok.jpg

Graveyard grave's^
Y8uQS.png

graveyard tomb entrance^
Hs8cO.jpg
le cross in graveyard^
WeQgk.jpg
Front of my graveyard^
cX2DI.jpg
Middle of graveyard^

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been on this server for 3 maps and would like to contribute my building abilities to this server, also i would like to add that i won the graveyard build contest :). I hope i can help.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
We don't have a need for any architects at the moment, we will keep you in mind for when we do!