• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Apply form

1.Minecraft In-game name:millionman333 2.Location & Age: England 18 3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no 4.Referral(s)[Optional]: 5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friends 6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes 7.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no 8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes 9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM13} 10.Reason you should be accepted: Because I REALLY like mmo servers and my friends play it

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.Minecraft In-game name:millionman333
2.Location & Age: England 18
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no
4.Referral(s)[Optional]:
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friends
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
7.Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
8.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM13}
10.Reason you should be accepted: Because I REALLY like mmo servers and my friends play it

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371671497,1371671474][/DOUBLEPOST]Very minor, why does your profile state you are 19?

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371671497,1371671474][/DOUBLEPOST]Very minor, why does your profile state you are 19?
It does? I meant to put 18 :( it was quite hard to type since I was on my iPod touch at the time..... Plus I never check what I put down, I've had this same problem before.