• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: ImaDieAnyway
Location & Age: North Carolina, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Scout742
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I have also never disobeyed rules i have always followed them. I have been helpful on all servers.I have helped Mods with their work and also helped players if they were new to the server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been looking up this server for a few days now and i watched videos on it and i began to try it at 8/12/2013 and thats when i
joined the ts server and meet 2 good people that informed me more about the server and it sounds like a server i would really like so i tried it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI12
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes
Additional Info: I have worked,owned and Made my own animations with minecraft and also make my own 3d animations im recently a junior in high school and taking more animation classes
in 6th grade i won a noble prize with drawing a picture for google and they put it up and i got to go to new york to google inc and also got 25,000$ for college

Closing: thank you for reading and giving up your time to come to a conclusion about my application to get whitelisted
Sincerly: Imadieanyway

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: ImaDieAnyway
Location & Age: North Carolina, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Scout742
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I have also never disobeyed rules i have always followed them. I have been helpful on all servers.I have helped Mods with their work and also helped players if they were new to the server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been looking up this server for a few days now and i watched videos on it and i began to try it at 8/12/2013 and thats when i
joined the ts server and meet 2 good people that informed me more about the server and it sounds like a server i would really like so i tried it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI12
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes
Additional Info: I have worked,owned and Made my own animations with minecraft and also make my own 3d animations im recently a junior in high school and taking more animation classes
in 6th grade i won a noble prize with drawing a picture for google and they put it up and i got to go to new york to google inc and also got 25,000$ for college

Closing: thank you for reading and giving up your time to come to a conclusion about my application to get whitelisted
Sincerly: Imadieanyway
Reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.