• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application~~

robertlim1

Stone
Name: robertlim1
Location and Age: Australia, 18
Referrals: None (Google, perhaps?)
Reason I should be accpeted: I have read the rules and the wiki and fully familiarized myself with the working of Herocraft. I have prior experience in other Heroes servers and have a excellent track record. I am also a helpful person and would do my best to help improve the server. I have been playing in the graylisted area for quite a while (but my account got a reset due to long periods of inactivity). Finally, I would not go town-hopping and will RP to my best.
How I got introduced to this awesome server? : Google helped me alot in this aspect....
Have you voted for Herocraft?: YES
Special Key: HCR9
Additional Info: I am a born genius who is going to receive 20+ nobel prizes for my discovery of the fact that 90% humans have a brain to think, despite evidence from trolls and immature 12-year old kids on the web. I also proved that there is a new form of humans that have somehow mutated into trolls through the radioactive influence of the web. Aside from that, I have also proved that 1+1 does equal 11 and english is actually a advance form of coding thought to us by aliens from Mars. In lieu of my outstanding intellect, I would love to be admitted.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
*reviewing*
Your special key is incorrect can you please fix it.
Also can you explain to me why your age in this app is different from that of your profile?

robertlim1

Stone
*reviewing*
Your special key is incorrect can you please fix it.
Also can you explain to me why your age in this app is different from that of your profile?

Rechanged key: HCR10
I use a fake age when I sign up for forums and stuff. For applications I use the real age though....

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Rechanged key: HCR10
I use a fake age when I sign up for forums and stuff. For applications I use the real age though....
This doesn't seem like a reasonable story to me, I don't see the point in lying about your age when you're going to post your real age regardless. Can you explain your thought process behind this to me?

robertlim1

Stone
This doesn't seem like a reasonable story to me, I don't see the point in lying about your age when you're going to post your real age regardless. Can you explain your thought process behind this to me?
K, when I signed up for a account in here, I randomly selected a age and put it in. Now, I putting in my real age. I apologize for not putting in my real age in the status and I will change that soon.