• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Application]

G

gman_02

Minecraft In-game name: gman_02
Location and Age: Georgia 14
Previous Bans from other Servers: yes I got banned 1 time by spamming didn't really mean too but I was very sorry for what I did and I got pardoned
Refferals(s): thebigheadt
How did you hear about Herocraft?: thebigheadt showed me the server when I came over to his house (Hes my friend) and he said it was awesome when he showed me it looked really cool to me and I wanted to join
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have
Did you agree to the Herocraft EULA and Tos?: Yes I agree to them
Reasons you should be accepted: I have noticed that the server is hightech such as server mods and commands and I would love to actually see what Herocraft has such as the commands the classes etc. I really like the command Hero's you used to make the classes and I have some experience in some config files and server properties and would love to join
Special Key: GMB7
Additional Info: Me going to school getting excellent grades being the best I can be and having a good life for right now hope it stays the it is right now!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Minecraft In-game name: gman_02
Location and Age: Georgia 14
Previous Bans from other Servers: yes I got banned 1 time by spamming didn't really mean too but I was very sorry for what I did and I got pardoned
Refferals(s): thebigheadt
How did you hear about Herocraft?: thebigheadt showed me the server when I came over to his house (Hes my friend) and he said it was awesome when he showed me it looked really cool to me and I wanted to join
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have
Did you agree to the Herocraft EULA and Tos?: Yes I agree to them
Reasons you should be accepted: I have noticed that the server is hightech such as server mods and commands and I would love to actually see what Herocraft has such as the commands the classes etc. I really like the command Hero's you used to make the classes and I have some experience in some config files and server properties and would love to join
Special Key: GMB7
Additional Info: Me going to school getting excellent grades being the best I can be and having a good life for right now hope it stays the it is right now!
Reviewing.

G

gman_02

The time was in the summer last year cant remember the exact date but it was like 2012 or 2011