• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Sean927
Location and Age:Ausralia 14
Previous bans(Includes other server):None
Referral(s):Mr_Bongo2001
Reason i should be accepted-Herocraft has the most incredible plugins, pvp and building that i have seen.I am amazed of how you can talk to npcs and how they talk to you.I also like to play with people, cousins and friends.I really like to battle my way up and level to get stronger.

How i heared about Herocraft-I found the server through my brother.He was sick of the server that he play in.So i told him ill help him find one,but when we saw Herocraft videos on Youtube it astonished us. The thing that amazed me was the paths.Which was Rogues, Warrior, Mage and healer.Here is the link for the video .My brother Mr_bongo2001 and me have some really good bonding moments in minecraft.So i liked to play with him and make our own town.Also buidl hidden hideout.
Special key-HCS7
Have i voted: Yes
Additional info-Sorry i am just starting,But soon i will upload some screenshots. Thank you

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN-Sean927
Previous server bans-None
Location and Age-Ausralia 14
Referrals-Mr_Bongo2001
How i found the server-I found the server through my brother.He was sick of the server that he play in.So i told him ill help him find one,but when we so Herocraft videos on You tube it astonished us. The thing that amazed me was the paths.Which was Rogues, Warrior, Mage and healer.Here is the link for the video
Reason i should be accepted-Herocraft has the most incredible plugins, pvp and building that i have seen.I am amazed of how you can talk to npcs and how they talk to you.I also like to play with people, cousins and friends.I really like to battle my way up and level to get stronger.
How did i hear about Herocraft-My brother Mr_bongo2001 told me about Herocraft and me and him have some really good bonding moments in minecraft.So i liked to play with him and make our own town.Also buidl hidden hideout.
Additional info-Sorry i am just starting,But soon i will upload some screenshots. Thank you
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please refer back to the application guide and use the template given there as your application is incomplete. Once your application has been updated reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN-Sean927
Previous server bans-None
Location and Age-Ausralia 14
Referrals-Mr_Bongo2001
How i found the server-I found the server through my brother.He was sick of the server that he play in.So i told him ill help him find one,but when we so Herocraft videos on You tube it astonished us. The thing that amazed me was the paths.Which was Rogues, Warrior, Mage and healer.Here is the link for the video

How did i hear about Herocraft-My brother Mr_bongo2001 told me about Herocraft and me and him have some really good bonding moments in minecraft.So i liked to play with him and make our own town.Also buidl hidden hideout.
I don't really see what has changed, besides the font.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
Sorry if im wasting your time.I will fix it :([DOUBLEPOST=1358570779][/DOUBLEPOST]Its Done i edited it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358571090][/DOUBLEPOST]its the very top one[DOUBLEPOST=1358571358][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello[DOUBLEPOST=1358714136][/DOUBLEPOST]The very top one

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous bans:None
Referrals:Mr_Bongo2001

How i heared about Herocraft-I found the server through my brother.He was sick of the server that he play in.So i told him ill help him find one,but when we saw Herocraft videos on Youtube it astonished us. The thing that amazed me was the paths.Which was Rogues, Warrior, Mage and healer.Here is the link for the video .My brother Mr_bongo2001 and me have some really good bonding moments in minecraft.So i liked to play with him and make our own town.Also buidl hidden hideout.

That is still incomplete. Hint: Refer to the top post in the application guide.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please shadow..i really need to build a house T_T
Ok, you need to be patient. I have a life outside of the computer thank you very much.

That is still incomplete.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
Please refer back to the application guide and use the template given there as your application is incomplete. Once your application has been updated reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks
I Beleive i done everything that the proper application would and the special key thank you.It is the very top one.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

Special key-HCS7
Now I can review the application. Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your proper birth date as the age on your profile differs from the age on your application? Let's also expand the additional information.

sean297

Glowing Redstone
What is your proper birth date as the age on your profile differs from the age on your application? Let's also expand the additional information.
Cause im only 14 and i thought i cant register on the actuall site if im this young

Status
Not open for further replies.