• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Application

Dpuff

Wood
In-game name: Dpuff
Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, Friends server. He was upset because I had more money than the admins and banned me.
Referral(s): JezterWithAZ
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am helpful and polite when with other people and I will prove it to you if I am accepted. I love to terraform, it's a little different than the preferences of everyone I know, but just good old digging is my favorite. I am interested in joining a town. I would love to stay with one town for as long as I can and become part of its "hybrid town-family".
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend JezterWithAZ is a part of your server and I would like to be able to play with him. We have talked about starting our very own town and government.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I don't build much without friends, but if you tell me to build it I will. I am imaginative and almost entirely left-brained. I spend most of my time on minecraft and would love if you accepted my application. I am not very good at coding, but by the age of 12 I had port-forwarding down. I was in an MLG clan for Halo 2 known as guerilla Warfare "gW", but those days of console gaming are over. I am at a peak of knowledge with the physical aspect of a computer and rebuilt my acer to alien-ware speed. I also would like to join the U.S. Airforce and I am an honors student at my highschool. I am in Band and in Honors Jazz Band. Which is where I am going after I post this.

Special Key: {HCD5}

Thanks for reading my Application. I look forward to your insight, whether positive or negitive.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, Friends server. He was upset because I had more money than the admins and banned me.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am helpful and polite when with other people and I will prove it to you if I am accepted. I love to terraform, it's a little different than the preferences of everyone I know, but just good old digging is my favorite. I am interested in joining a town. I would love to stay with one town for as long as I can and become part of its "hybrid town-family".
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend JezterWithAZ is a part of your server and I would like to be able to play with him. We have talked about starting our very own town and government.
Additional Info: I don't build much without friends, but if you tell me to build it I will. I am imaginative and almost entirely left-brained. I spend most of my time on minecraft and would love if you accepted my application. I am not very good at coding, but by the age of 12 I had port-forwarding down. I was in an MLG clan for Halo 2 known as guerilla Warfare "gW", but those days of console gaming are over. I am at a peak of knowledge with the physical aspect of a computer and rebuilt my acer to alien-ware speed. I also would like to join the U.S. Airforce and I am an honors student at my highschool. I am in Band and in Honors Jazz Band. Which is where I am going after I post this.

Thanks for reading my Application. I look forward to your insight, whether positive or negitive.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357602948,1357602928][/DOUBLEPOST]Your application is not complete. Please correct it and remember to reply back. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Special Key: {HCD5}

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I used to share this account with a friend from school. I don't talk to them anymore. I already changed my password prior to this, thank you for notifying me, he is going to hear it.

Because the ban is on the older side I am going to let it slide. I am going to add you to the whitelist. I will warn you that if your friend gains access and causes any issues the responsibility is yours. We do not hold a ban on a person, but on the account.

Accepted