• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Mlindberg

Dirt
In-game name: Mlindberg
Location & Age: Denmark, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the server rules and the wiki. I promise to be polite when interacting with other players, and I promise to only build realistic structures and not ruin the terrain or build carelessly.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used the MinecraftForum.net server list tool to find the server and decided to play after reading up on it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am dedicated to playing on the server and learning about it for the best experience.
Special key: {HCM9}
Additional Info: I plan on playing here for at least a few hour everyday and I am very dedicated to having a good time. This is exactly the kind of server I've been looking for, and I intend to follow the guidelines set by the server.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: Mlindberg
Location & Age: Denmark, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the server rules and the wiki. I promise to be polite when interacting with other players, and I promise to only build realistic structures and not ruin the terrain or build carelessly.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used the MinecraftForum.net server list tool to find the server and decided to play after reading up on it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I plan on playing here for at least a few hour everyday and I am very dedicated to having a good time. This is exactly the kind of server I've been looking for, and I intend to follow the guidelines set by the server.

Reviewing

Application Accepted. Welcome Aboard.

Angyles could we get a name change here?