• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Why is there a question thingy

• You know

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • dont know

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You only need to post once, no need to continue to make posts, just edit your previous post.

Do you not know the meaning of "Bigotry"?

OGpatch37

Dirt
You only need to post once, no need to continue to make posts, just edit your previous post.

Do you not know the meaning of "Bigotry"?
Sorry no more than 1 post at a time, i know the definition but not the ban that your talking about. torture lol

OGpatch37

Dirt
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, just remember to read over our rules completely.

Welcome to Herocraft
TY So MUCH!!, and nobody has my account my friends played on mine 1 time and that could have happened. Umm Ive updated Minecraft is that bad because it says outdated server. Ill try to downgrade.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
TY So MUCH!!, and nobody has my account my friends played on mine 1 time and that could have happened.

Well if you let your friends on it again, and HCO does find out your account will be removed from the whitelist. In addition any issues they might cause are your sole responsibility. The excuse "My friend did it" is not valid in an appeal.