• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Why is there a question thingy

• You know

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • dont know

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGpatch37

Dirt
IGN- OGpatch37
Location/AGE- U.S.A 15
Previous bans from other servers.- None but if you count playing on a friends server and he bans you for fun then yes.
Refferals- jaif14
How did you hear about herocraft- My friend told me he found a fun server and to sign up to play on it. Now here i am :)
Have you voted for herocraft- not yet but i am after i write this.
do you agree to EULA and TOS?- Yes i agree to both
Reason i should be accepted. I would really like to play on this server and hopefully settle down and play on this as my main server.
Special key- {HCO9}
Additional info- i am a mod on 5 other server an admin on 3 but thats not what im applying for. i love the whole concept of your server and used to play on one just like it. it was really fun, and is probably why you have so many applications . Im a kind player in minecraft unless you have PVP in that case ill go all out and most likely will die anyways.

OGpatch37

Dirt
I have read it like 4 times over and the special key looks simple first letter of IGN then rest letters HCO7. but i guess im looking at it wrong way. :/