• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

diego

Dirt
1.In-game name: DaFuego1
2.Location & Age:United States of America 16 years old
3.Previous Bans: None not that i know of, and i have not hacked or cheated in any servers unless told otherwise.
4.Referral(s):None
5.Reason you should be accepted:i think i should be accepted because i love to play RPG games and especially minecraft plus i don't think i could hurt the server in any way.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard about it through youtube and my friends so i thought hey this seems like a beast server.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i have and i plane to keep doing so if i get accepted.
8.Additional Info:i am a little shy so you might get to know me better awhile longer. i am very excited to join this server.I can contribute because i am really great at building and love all different PvP sort of games. I also feel that i can do great team work and can help out anyone in the server, plus i always like to do my best especially for a big server like this. i am very truthful its just that i don't remember that website so please don't think i am lying because of that.

diego

Dirt
i said that i was 22 because i didn't think it was necessary to give truthful information like that and this is more important.

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
It is impossible for it to be another person it is your minecraft username! This server likes honest and truthful people in it so it is necessary that you answer all the questions truthfully!

Add more to Additional Info as in how you think you could contribute to the HeroCraft community or show me some screenshots of your creation's! Edit this and ill take another look! :) thx.

diego

Dirt
well sorry but i don't ever remember that website.
here is screen shot of my house in minecraft that i made in 20-30min

Attachments

• 2012-02-18_08.46.53.png
    2012-02-18_08.46.53.png
    551 KB · Views: 14

diego

Dirt
i can contribute because i am really great at building and love all different PvP sort of games. I also feel that i can do great team work and can help out anyone in the server, plus i always like to do my best especially for a big server like this. i am very truthful its just that i don't remember that website so please don't think i am lying because of that.