• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1. In-game name:Mikeyman216
  2. Location & Age:United States/20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:None of the other servers i likes
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:found on search
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I will when accepted
  8. Additional Info:

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Please add detail/info. to sections 5 and 8! Thanks!
Remember to be 100% honest and have proper grammar, etc.

@mikeyman216 Why does it say here that you are 21?

4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:None of the other servers i like and i like to be amongst the largest group
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:found on search
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:IDK what to say lol
  9. better?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Please explain the age discrepancy.

Also, add more about you, what you like to do in-game and out, etc. Look here for an example.

are u a admin or u just trying to help :)
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:None of the other servers i like and i like to be amongst the largest group.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Found this server on the SpoutCraft Search.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  8. Additional Info:I like to help build monuments or what ever u call it.Out of game i like to play basketball and be athletic.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. You rounded up your age? If so, why?
Additionally, if you can explain the age issue, there are some things I'd like you see added to your application:
What are your plans for herocraft? What have you got to offer us? Are you a great builder, a mean PVPer, etc..?
Remember, playing on Herocraft is a privilege!

i was born june 21st 1991 middle of year
its not the middle of 2012 yet so im not 21 and
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:None of the other servers i like and i like to be amongst the largest group.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Found this server on the SpoutCraft Search.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  8. Additional Info:I like to help build monuments or what ever u call it.Out of game i like to play basketball and be athletic.My plan for herocraft is to solve any conflict and to have a good time. I offer u a new player (to server) that will help any players in any way possible(not saying you dont do that already, just some things people dont see) I am an average builder.I only pvp when neccesary(they attack me or grief me)and just something to add if i didnt want to (I do so badly) play on this server i would of quit a long time ago.... And i give sincere thanks to you for ur effort to get me into ur server.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Alright, I think I'll give you a chance. I don't feel like you've really lied about your age as some do. (difference between 15 and 16, as compared to 15 and 25)
Welcome to Herocraft Mike. Be sure to read our rules thoroughly, and then check your PMs for our server information.

The server is currently down for maintenance, so you will be whitelisted as soon as I get the opportunity. In the meantime, I suggest you explore our forums, check out some guides, so hi to a few strangers, and maybe pet a stray cat or two.