• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
in-game name:firebus
location and age: chicago, IL 12
previous bans: once, i siad an ip to get people to come to my favorite server
referal:none
reason you should be accepted: i am an awesome pvper one of the best on siegecraft and im on alot
how did you hear about herocraft: friends trying to find a server because siegecraft is being shutdown
have you voted for herocraft: yesadditional info: ive made tons of friends and i am popular on siegecraft. I play minecraft A LOT.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
At this time we cannot whitelist you. To play on our server you must be 13 years old. We have a TOS to abide by and it can't be bent. When do you turn 13 by chance? And if you can get your parents to provide consent you may be able to play if an admin approves it.

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
I turn 13 June 4th I dont understand why i can't join? i beg you to let me join siegecraft is destroyed and I hvae no other server. I do't wanna wait this long! :( D: Do i REALLY have to wait? :( :( :( :(

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Like I said, if you can have someone above the age of 18 provide consent and send us proof of said consent we I believe we can let you on. Otherwise we cannot.

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
and can you find out why i was banned from siegecraft? I was using bolt on a pig and then it just siad "the ban hammer has spoken"

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
This is necessary because it's in the rules and the TOS. We cannot Legally let you on to our server because you do not have the ability to consent. And it seems you weren't supposed to bolt pigs. Not sure though.

I have friends that can vouge that I am 12 is that ok?

I believe you are 12, that isn't the issue, I need you to follow the directions I gave you if you want to join the server.

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
what did it say for bann? I feel so left out all my friends at least 40 or more are being accepted :(:(:(:(:(:( and can you track down my friend amaterasuuu98 and tell him that he has to wait until im 13 which will be june 4th

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
The ban is not the issue, I've overlooked that because it's a minor offense. If you want to join this server, do as I told you.
Like I said, if you can have someone above the age of 18 provide consent and send us proof of said consent I believe we can let you on.

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
will you please find out what bann is and how long ill have to wait and if you can track down amaterasuuuu98 and tell him what i siad and if you can get me unbanned. I really at least want 1 server to play on for 8 months :(. I understand you are busy and im asking a lot but i feel so left out.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
The ban is not the issue here, unless you're asking me to try to get you unbanned off your last server. If that's the case I'm afraid I won't do that for you. I doubt they'd want to hear an appeal from me anyway. Since you have failed to heed my advice several times now I'm going to have this locked. If you really want to play here, read what I've told you above.

@Brutalacerate

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
Neo wat is the ban and plzzzzzz dont lock and i dont really think my mom or dad cares for this stuff and how long will the ban be?