• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Oisaque

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: My name is Oisaque
  2. Location & Age: I live in maryland and im 21 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i got ban in 1 server i was playing on the server a little i built a mini house is all i did in the server and went afk to shower and was banned for no reason but they say i griefed they seemed like jerks this one guy useing flying mod or could even be an admin kept killing me harshly so i went afk to shower came back with my screen saying you were banned for griefing (100% honest)
  4. Referral(s):friends
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I want to take part in herocrafts community and have fun in it make friends and participate in events
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I really wanted to play on a minecraft server and i searched herocraft on google because my friend told me to look it up and i read about it sounds fun :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info: umm i like to build im not much of a mean or rude person im not racist either im honest hope i get accepted

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello. I'm leaning towards a yes, if you don't mind doing a couple things for me. Clarify on the ban a bit? I appreciate the honesty, but we just need to know the full story. Also, remember first impressions are all in the text, so make sure your app is how you want to represent yourself. Thanks!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Alright, seems to mesh with an app on another server.
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.
Keep in mind that we are a 'hardcore' server. Don't be surprised if you get killed when afk! Have fun!

Oisaque

Glowing Redstone
ok ill remember to log off and thanks for actualy believeing me cos its the truth