• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application To Server

Babdcatha

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Itsmee27
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand 18 Male
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None and no intention of being banned.
  4. Referral(s): None sadly.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Honest , easy going social person who enjoys playing minecraft and being part of multiplayer townships , I play minecraft often and like building , farming and shopkeeping online , I help new players and enjoy making friends , I have read the rules and browsed abit on the Wiki about the heroes mod and the skill progression and I am looking forward to playing on your server. I have looked through the classes and proffessions and have already decided on Ranger and Farmer.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net browsing servers after voteing for another server i play on
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes just now , I vote everyday for the servers i like.
  8. Additional Info: Names Jonathan , In the Hospitality industry , enjoy playing games console and pc , enjoys cooking , animals and nature. Creative and hardworking.