• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - Liveminer

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveminer

Dirt
IGN: Liveminer
Location, and Age: Colorado, 15
Bans: No previous bans, I am very respectful to the minecraft community. And I love playing for fun.
Referrals: N/A
How did I hear about HeroCraft: I found out about this server through another server that uses the "Heros Plugin."
Have you Voted: Just did :)
Do I agree to the Terms and Conditions: Yes.
Why Should I be accepted? I should be accepted, because I am a very respectful player; I have never been banned. I have a good sense of humor and I'm fun to "game" with haha :D
Special Key: HCL9
Additional Info: I have ran one very popular server in the past, If you would like proof: https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=liveminers+server

Thankyou for your time, and please accept my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain each of these bans in detail. What happened and when did they occur?

[0] => mydedicated.no-ip.org:25555 .:. destroyed honeypot block. (466,18,-273)
[1] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. advertising
[2] => opticalgamerss.fragnet.net .:. advertising
[3] => 91.121.121.206:25602 .:. spam, swearing

liveminer

Dirt
Please explain each of these bans in detail. What happened and when did they occur?

[0] => mydedicated.no-ip.org:25555 .:. destroyed honeypot block. (466,18,-273)
[1] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. advertising
[2] => opticalgamerss.fragnet.net .:. advertising
[3] => 91.121.121.206:25602 .:. spam, swearing
After I ran the "Liveminer Server" A former ex-coowner of mine decided he was *power hungry* for a lack of better terms, as a result he hacked my server as well as my minecraft account. Unfortunentaly for me he decided it would be funny to try to get me banned from as many servers as possible. As a result, this is the small banned mark he left. Btw his minecraft in-game name is: TheSAgibbs.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This occured quite a while ago, however I do not remember exact dates.

Well I do not have proof that it was someone else who hacked your account. In addition have you tried to appeal these bans?

please respond.

Again you need to go to thread I linked you in PM when you messaged me to review your application, and actually read it. You are not to bump your thread, it will be handled when time allows.

liveminer

Dirt
Well I do not have proof that it was someone else who hacked your account. In addition have you tried to appeal these bans?

Again you need to go to thread I linked you in PM when you messaged me to review your application, and actually read it. You are not to bump your thread, it will be handled when time allows.
I have not yet tried to appeal these bans, considering they are servers I have never heard of. I am not trying to have an argument here, but I do not see the relevance of you not believing me in my hacked account, and server. I am only here to get whitelisted into a server that I personally think looks quite well. However the relevance of whelther or not I have appealed my previous bans have nothing to do with this conversation.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have not yet tried to appeal these bans, considering they are servers I have never heard of. I am not trying to have an argument here, but I do not see the relevance of you not believing me in my hacked account, and server. I am only here to get whitelisted into a server that I personally think looks quite well. However the relevance of whelther or not I have appealed my previous bans have nothing to do with this conversation.

Actually it does as your bans show a pattern of behaviour for not following the rules, which you have also demonstrated by contacting me to review your application and then bumping your thread.

liveminer

Dirt
Actually it does as your bans show a pattern of behaviour for not following the rules, which you have also demonstrated by contacting me to review your application and then bumping your thread.
*I* am not the one who received the previous bans. As I said above, ^^^, I was hacked by an account: TheSAgibbs, and he went on a banning spree in order to seek revenge for not giving him owner on my old server. It is not "My" ban patterns. I contacted you to review my thread *one* time; because it was up for a while with no response. Infact someone that posted a thread after me got a response before me. Also, I am not trying to "bump" my thread whatever that means; if you would like to tell me what that means I'm more than willing to listen. And I am just having a conversation with you so please don't begin to let this influence the decision of whelther or not I *do* or *don't* get whitelisted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
First off contacting a staff member to review the application is against the rules, as per the thread you are supposed to read prior to applying. In addition you asked in the IRC ((45 minutes or so before contacting me)), which it says when you join "Do not ask to be whitelisted". So really you broke that rule twice =)

Second, I do not have proof those bans are yours or not.

Third, applications can sit there for 24 hours before they are reviewed. Just depends on the time the proctors have. Just because you feel you should have been reviewed sooner is moot.

liveminer

Dirt
First off contacting a staff member to review the application is against the rules, as per the thread you are supposed to read prior to applying. In addition you asked in the IRC ((45 minutes or so before contacting me)), which it says when you join "Do not ask to be whitelisted". So really you broke that rule twice =)

Third, applications can sit there for 24 hours before they are reviewed. Just depends on the time the proctors have. Just because you feel you should have been reviewed sooner is moot.
Ok I apologize for contacting a staff member to review my thread, now that you are here nevertheless, can you please continue reviewing my thread so I know whether or not I am going to get whitelisted.

liveminer

Dirt

Well, I have to go now. How will I know whether or not my application will be accepted or not when I come back?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That occurred about 3 months ago. And he wasn't a friend haha.

Well I certainly would not co-own something with someone who was not a friend....

I just have an issue with your bans, and they do seem to be fairly recent. You claim they are not yours but I do not know for certain do I? You knew this person hacked your account and yet you never mentioned it. If I was in your shoes, I would have brought it up, in case there were any bans.

I am going to ask for a mod's input before giving a decision. Since the bans are recent, I am leaning towards denying your application at this time.

@Thamerwaste - Your thoughts please =)

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Angy pretty much summed it up nicely.

You will be denied at this point.

Thank you for applying, good luck finding another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.