• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application-Leelucky2

Leelucky2

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Leelucky2
  2. Location & Age: Puerto Rico, age 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never have been banned or kicked or even muted :3
  4. Referral(s): None :( found this by myself
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minestatus.net/, (was in a search quest for a good mc server)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I did, why? Because voting helps you and me :3
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes and I do not simple say it, you guys made me read a EULA and ToS for the 1st time XD
  8. Reason you should be accepted: To be honest when it comes to mmorpgs, classes, spells, ability, skills, professions and grouping I am a total sucker, and when I looked at your site information (wiki) I LOVE everything I was reading, and I just want to grab my torch and join some one and have fun. ^_^
  9. Additional Info: Well my name is Leeander, I know Spanish, I am really into RPG, PVP and imagination, I am not the best builder but when comes to being random, I am your man XD and long walks on the beach. (Oh and sorry for my bad English)

Leelucky2

Dirt
Sure no problem.
This was about... close to 4 years ago (saying this off the bat of my mind) And I was addicted to wow for about 6 years, that server I loved a lot, to a point where i dated online, and other personal stuff, At some point I started to look for god, and I really don't care if you believe me or not but when I choose to study something I go in depth, anyways skiping some cut scenes at the end I believed in god after a spiritual retreat, and while going through that pass I had to give away somethings or at least try for example I cuss WAY less then I used to, every sentence used to have the F word every time, I used to use people and girls for my own needs... and I was addicted to gaming, at I had to fix myself slowly, I knew I wouldn't quit that server, just by knowing my account was still there It'll just linger in my mind constantly, so I spoke to an admin, and told her to ban me, she couldn't without me breaking a rule, so I asked her what rule could I break that is simple and can get me banned forever. So she said to say something racist and I did, I am not a racist person, but I am a person that when comes to sacrifice I understand it all too well.
Sorry for the long text wall but you wished to know the truth? there you have it and if you look at WHY i was banned, you'll see the same thing, but never told the part why I said a racist word, because a *friend* oh mine wasn't really a friend, she wanted me gone for good and never told the other admin the rest.
(P.S I can tell you more of this long story :3 I don't mind showing pass experiences)

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok... seems understandable. I appreciate your honesty.

Welcome to Herocraft, check your PMs!