• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application grantkps3

grantkps3

Wood
- In-game name: grantkps3

- Location & Age: Colorado, USA 16 years old (Trust me I'm WAY more mature than my age suggests.)

- Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Unless you count hardcore death-ban servers, I'm clean on that case.

- Referral(s): Thesirivoice (Assuming that's his in-game name)

- Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm a nice, mature person that really wants to have fun on a popular server that is really enjoyable. From thesirivoice's picture, it looks like a fun server. I also think I should be accepted because of the fact that I have played on many other servers, and I'm very familiar with plugins, even if they are only used on a certain server. Also, I'm a really good and adept player at minecraft, and I know a lot of the elements of the game and concepts of how it works. Lastly, I absolutely hate spelling and grammar mistakes, especially when people use facebook talk (I.E. i totaly hate ppl who do ths all tha tiem.) Hope you will enjoy me on the server if I am accepted.

- How did you hear about Herocraft?: Thesirivoice made a reddit post showing the resources he had collected on the server, which gave me a reason to apply.

- Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted.

- Additional Info: I have read and agree with all of the rules. Also, please do not treat me like a noob at first, I make that impression at times, but trust me when I say I know a lot about the game. I also hate griefers (I know this is a common phrase used by griefers =P) With all my heart, and I would never grief unless it was completely allowed. In minecraft I mostly enjoy making every last detail perfect, such as having a REAL mineshaft, or having my house have a kitchen/stairs/etc. In the case of modding, I use quite a few mods in my minecraft, but mainly only mods that increase FPS or add things to singleplayer. I am currently a student in school, and will not usually play until 4 P.M. in MST, my timezone. I will usually only play from 4 PM to around 8:30 PM, Considering assignments and projects I have to do. I know my age makes me seem like a child, but believe me when I say that I am a very nice kid, and will not cause any problems on my server. I'm also mature, as I said earlier, and I am not what you would typically expect as a 16 Year old. I will also be out occasionally on Mondays, because I play football and need to practice. Lastly, if it matters at all, I might not be online at random times as my mother is currently recovering from breast cancer. I'm sorry if this is a lot to read, I just want the best chances I can get to play the server.

- Also, I'm sorry I do not have any pictures of my creations. My computer recently had a virus which basically wiped everything off my comp, including my .minecraft folder. Honestly, I really wish I could show some people my creations.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Odd, it's the correct link this time :\ Oh well.
It's a rule to have your IGN match your Forum user name. It's under "Hercoraft Member Discussion" it's the first thread in red called "Forum Usernames"
Go there.