• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application form created by Hunter Hoffman

lordofduh

Wood
In game name: lordofduh
Location & Age: Oklahoma, 18
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
Why I should be accepted:
I have gone through the wiki page and watched YouTube videos of this magnificent land. I believe I have the building skills and the smarts to survive in the world of HeroCraft. I have excellent money management, building/ architectural skills, I have very well thought out plans for combat if the skills ever need to be put into place. I want to be a city person and or village. I would love to be a protector/ paladin. I enjoy making deals and buying and selling things. I would love to be a merchant and sell things buy things and barter with others. I think I am a great fit for this world server because I acquire many skills in many different fields.
I heard about this server from a friend of mine. Him and I both would really like to be a part of the server and would also like to create new towns and villages with my friends.
I have voted for HeroCraft.
I agree with EULA & ToS
Special Key: HCL9
No I have not subscribed but I will!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I have gone through the wiki page and watched YouTube videos of this magnificent land. I believe I have the building skills and the smarts to survive in the world of HeroCraft. I have excellent money management, building/ architectural skills, I have very well thought out plans for combat if the skills ever need to be put into place. I want to be a city person and or village. I would love to be a protector/ paladin. I enjoy making deals and buying and selling things. I would love to be a merchant and sell things buy things and barter with others. I think I am a great fit for this world server because I acquire many skills in many different fields.
I heard about this server from a friend of mine. Him and I both would really like to be a part of the server and would also like to create new towns and villages with my friends.
I agree with EULA & ToS
Special Key: HCL7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1372195007,1372194987][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect, correct it on the application.

lordofduh

Wood
Im so sorry for that how would I go about correcting the app.[DOUBLEPOST=1372203818][/DOUBLEPOST]Sir what would my special key be?[DOUBLEPOST=1372203922][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe it is correct now

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree with EULA & ToS
Special Key: HCL9
What is your relation to molimo10165?

lordofduh

Wood
He is my best friend and him and I play MineCraft on a regular basis. Him and I have been school friends for quite a while and we are both really excited t play this server. We both have been looking for a great server and we found yours![DOUBLEPOST=1372279997][/DOUBLEPOST]As of right now Molimo10165 and I cant reach the server and were wondering why?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
He is my best friend and him and I play MineCraft on a regular basis. Him and I have been school friends for quite a while and we are both really excited t play this server. We both have been looking for a great server and we found yours![DOUBLEPOST=1372279997][/DOUBLEPOST]As of right now Molimo10165 and I cant reach the server and were wondering why?
I believe there was a host issue or something of the sort earlier, don't know all the details right now. Server is back up and running though.

In regards to your friend, you will need to visit the following thread. Make sure to send the staff tagged in the thread a private message, do NOT write on their wall.

hc.to/sameip

I assume you bought premium?