• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for JawhnL5

JawhnL5

Wood
Okay, so I am going to apply now to get it over with. So, let's get started!
  1. In-game name: JawhnL5
  2. Location & Age: Derry New Hampshire, Age 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have yet to be banned on any Minecraft servers.
  4. Referral(s): cmckenica
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am very good at building. Survival is one of the things I have been improving at (I feel I have more freedom in creative, but survival is great as well!).
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have seen videos on YouTube regarding HeroCraft. I saw my friend cmckenica play it once on video chat. Looks pretty cool.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes, I have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I do host a Minecraft server. It uses Bukkit plugins, and has about 4 maps thanks to Multiverse. 2 creative worlds and 2 survival worlds. The only active worlds are one survival and one creative. It's a private server, as I am not big on having a bunch of Anti-Griefing plugins, especially since there is Creative. I do understand cmckenica has been banned before. I was not involved however. He never even really told me any details about it. I have never griefed a server, not even single player.