• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application For Balance Team

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Jreems
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been with Herocraft since may of 2013 and honestly only play Herocraft.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Wizard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Eastern/Weekdays from 3pm-9pm (mostly) weekends from 10am-1am (mostly)
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have been almost every class in the game. I also PvP a lot with my town and other towns. I get to experience all sorts of classes fighting me. I learn the strategies behind some of the classes. One might think that a class is "OP" because they cant defeat that class. Where the problem might be the person isn't as good at PvP or they aren't using their class right. Also, It depends on their class build with attribute points.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I currently do not have any experience.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes i understand and i think i would enjoy that.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I am pretty good with directions though i might not understand everything at first. After explanation i should be able to do what they might ask me.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I play Herocraft basically every single day. I get to see what other people complain about and see their arguments in the chats. I am also active in several Teamspeak chats so i get to see a multitude of views on different classes. Concluding my application, I believe i have some good ideas and many other players agree with most of my ideas or even add on to them. Thank you for your time in taking to read this application.