• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Application for Apple] HeroCraft Application

Gurgamesh

Legacy Supporter 4
So I'm going to start learning programming, so if it hasn't been started I'll try it, but I'd like someone to make an app for HeroCraft for the iphone/ipad/ipodtouch. It would be like the website but maybe provide more info, like how many players are on the server and who. It should also include all the stuff we can do on the forums like read posts, write them and message people. In addition to that, it could have the youtube videos for HC loaded onto the app so rather than redirect you to a youtube page in safari, it opens them in the app. Basically, it would allow us to do everything but play HC. The idea came up when I was talking to a friend of mine who recently got MC about how great herocraft is, he was interested but since the page is blocked at my school (My friends and I used to spend a lot of time on it :p) I wasn't able to show him anything.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
So I'm going to start learning programming, so if it hasn't been started I'll try it, but I'd like someone to make an app for HeroCraft for the iphone/ipad/ipodtouch. It would be like the website but maybe provide more info, like how many players are on the server and who. It should also include all the stuff we can do on the forums like read posts, write them and message people. In addition to that, it could have the youtube videos for HC loaded onto the app so rather than redirect you to a youtube page in safari, it opens them in the app. Basically, it would allow us to do everything but play HC. The idea came up when I was talking to a friend of mine who recently got MC about how great herocraft is, he was interested but since the page is blocked at my school (My friends and I used to spend a lot of time on it :p) I wasn't able to show him anything.
So you are going to learn programming, great :D
just remember that programming is not just programming, iphone apps are made in Object C.
So if you are learning some fancy java (mc plugins is in java) you would need some form for compilator/emulator or so...
OR you could learn to write some object C aswell :D
since java and Object C is object orientated should it not be "that" different from eachorother :D

If you are learning Object C and not java or something else is this ofc not a problem :D

I would love a herocraftonline app, it should have a mirc client that is linked to #DH by default :D