• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted [Application] Foolsjourney2003

1. In-game name: Foolsjourney2003.

2. Location & Age: Kentucky, 19.

3. Previous bans (includes other servers): None.

4. Referral(s): None.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a decent roleplaying server, because I enjoy roleplaying, and the adventure of it. I randomly found the server and it seems like a great server from what I've seen so far.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft yet? (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but chances are likely that I will vote.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes.

8. Reason(s) why you should be accepted: I've read the wiki and rules and understand what's expected of me. I'm friendly and polite when talking with others (unless they're being very rude, then I ignore them), I'm also very helpful and kind person, willing to help others (like new players for example). I'm decent at building, but no where as good as some of my other Minecraft friends (if you need someone to help build something I might be able to help). I'm good with coming up with lore or story/character ideas, so if you need help coming up with lore for say a town or character, I might be able to help with that. I'm very accepting/understanding/respectful of other peoples, and their views in life, so I rarely judge them (or try to anyway).

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK): HCF16

10. Additional Info: Just your average gamer/nerd, who likes good games and good friends. I'm a good person willing to other if they need it, I'm imaginative, not to mention quirky, sort of person, fun to be around (hopefully) all in all. Some games I've played in the past: World of Warcraft (WoW), Guild Wars 2 (GW2), Skyrim, Pokémon, etc. mostly fantasy type games. I have A.D.D so I'm guessing that it adds to my creativeness, makes it more spontaneous, and very mild OCD, so if a chest needs to be organized I'll do it (with the owners permission of course) Also if possible, I'd like to be called LunarLeopard19 (or a short-handed version if you wish), if not then that's alright.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. In-game name: Foolsjourney2003.

2. Location & Age: Kentucky, 19.

3. Previous bans (includes other servers): None.

4. Referral(s): None.

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a decent roleplaying server, because I enjoy roleplaying, and the adventure of it. I randomly found the server and it seems like a great server from what I've seen so far.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft yet? (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but chances are likely that I will vote.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes.

8. Reason(s) why you should be accepted: I've read the wiki and rules and understand what's expected of me. I'm friendly and polite when talking with others (unless they're being very rude, then I ignore them), I'm also very helpful and kind person, willing to help others (like new players for example). I'm decent at building, but no where as good as some of my other Minecraft friends (if you need someone to help build something I might be able to help). I'm good with coming up with lore or story/character ideas, so if you need help coming up with lore for say a town or character, I might be able to help with that. I'm very accepting/understanding/respectful of other peoples, and their views in life, so I rarely judge them (or try to anyway).

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK): HCF16

10. Additional Info: Just your average gamer/nerd, who likes good games and good friends. I'm a good person willing to other if they need it, I'm imaginative, not to mention quirky, sort of person, fun to be around (hopefully) all in all. Some games I've played in the past: World of Warcraft (WoW), Guild Wars 2 (GW2), Skyrim, Pokémon, etc. mostly fantasy type games. I have A.D.D so I'm guessing that it adds to my creativeness, makes it more spontaneous, and very mild OCD, so if a chest needs to be organized I'll do it (with the owners permission of course) Also if possible, I'd like to be called LunarLeopard19 (or a short-handed version if you wish), if not then that's alright.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356051299,1356051115][/DOUBLEPOST]Great application. Welcome to Herocraft

Thank you, also I have a question, (not sure where to put this on the forums). I can not get on the server it says that the server is out of date (which I understand), I updated my minecraft to 1.4.6 before I found this server, so what should I do about it? Should I wait until the server updates to play or is there another way?