• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application by chickenwarrior09

yesterday posted my friend my application but now I have my own account on this forum.
So if you have any questions go ahead...

1.In-game name: chickenwarrior09
2.Location & Age: Holland & 14
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
4.Referral(s):Freek252,cptbobblehead
5.Reason you should be accepted:I am a nice friendly player how likes to build huge stuff. the last few days I have been working an a huge bridge.
I play much "survival" with my friends in minecraft and we like to do these things.I will be active in the chat and talk to people and learn thinks from them. I think the reason why I should be accepted is that minecraft is such a great game where I can follow my fantasy and play with my friends in a totaly new world.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friends (freek252 and cptbobblehead)
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
8.Additional Info:I am active on the "Team mongoose" forum. I have played herocraft with my friends account and I love it!
I am 14 years old and I am super creative. I have build a lot of things in minecraft and people like it.I'll show you some of my buildings and I wanted to make other nice buildings in herocraft so that more people can see these buildings

Attachments

• 2011-06-15_19.28.01.png
    2011-06-15_19.28.01.png
    554.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2011-06-23_12.45.25.png
    2011-06-23_12.45.25.png
    426 KB · Views: 9