• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application #264

Skaa

Dirt
  • In-game name: Dr_Reaper
  • Location & Age: California, 15
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  • Referral(s): Kraunsauce[?]
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm still looking for a friendly server, where my friends and I may PvP, with admins who do what they need and don't abuse powers.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend Kraunsauce[?].
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft yet, and I won't vote until I know a server is good enough for said vote.
  • Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since indev. Thanks for reading my application, along with all the others and putting time into the server, which I'm sure I will have fun on if I'm accepted. Also, the frequently asked questions are VERY helpful.

Dazzlar

TNT
Congratulations, you've been accepted, I would like to be the first to welcome you to Herocraft if you have any questions in game don't hesitate to ask me. Please check your inbox.