• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

App. to get back

Wind37

Wood
In-game name: Wind37

Location & Age: Florida, 21

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): ZERO

Referral(s): All I can say is I use to play with guys and loved it.

Reason you should be accepted: My building has grown since I last played with you guys. Also I learned everything to be a great politician from "King Saber" of Fiora (sp). I also killed Bargraphics before his permiBAN. This server taught me almost everything I know and I would love to come back.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Duh, you guys are my true Minecraft Heros, HeroGates and all!

Have you voted for Herocraft :Yes Sirs

Additional Info: I just miss Kanzo and the whole team that make this a great game. I donated once before as well and will probably donate again. [Yes this is sort of a bribe. :D ] Please send me an email or a message to my account letting me know if you guys will let me back on. If you have any question for me please email or message me.
MUCH LOVE- Wind37

Wind37

Wood
No. I just haven't been online since I got back from BFE. I don't have any server info, I don't even knkow if I'm Whitelisted anymore. It's been like a year I think since I've last been on this site. (BTW the site looks amazing!)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No. I just haven't been online since I got back from BFE. I don't have any server info, I don't even knkow if I'm Whitelisted anymore. It's been like a year I think since I've last been on this site. (BTW the site looks amazing!)

mc.herocraftonline.com That is the IP, try to log in. You should still be whitelisted.