• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

App for Adventure Builder

Zyvo1

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN:
Zyvo1

2. Position applying for:
Building

3. Age|Timezone:
25, Pacific Coast USA (GMT-8)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
About a month

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:
I love to build. I'm not just saying that to get accepted, I love to build, expecially massive week long projects. A little bad at simple houses, but can easily build massive castles and structures. Can Work in a team, take criticism, and work on cooperative builds.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):
That's a hard question, I've played so many good ones, it's hard to pick one out of them all. Skyrim was fun, so was Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda, and Dust:AET to name a few. As for favorite, that would probably have to be Zenonia on the phone, I keep playing those from time to time, especially when I'm bored.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:
It depends when the meeting is. If it's in the middle of the day, sometimes, but only if it lasts an hour. If it's in the middle of the night, much better. Also depends on where and what media, if it's any of the VOIP software, I should already have them all installed. If it's Skype, I have worked in a MC team before operating on skype and did go back to read what went on while I was away. (That server has since closed due to high inactivity I believe.)

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have worked in MC teams before.
I can also show off some pictures of past projects if you need some. However I have since gotten a lot better from some of my past work on building in MC.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN:
Zyvo1

2. Position applying for:
Building

3. Age|Timezone:
25, Pacific Coast USA (GMT-8)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
About a month

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:
I love to build. I'm not just saying that to get accepted, I love to build, expecially massive week long projects. A little bad at simple houses, but can easily build massive castles and structures. Can Work in a team, take criticism, and work on cooperative builds.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):
That's a hard question, I've played so many good ones, it's hard to pick one out of them all. Skyrim was fun, so was Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda, and Dust:AET to name a few. As for favorite, that would probably have to be Zenonia on the phone, I keep playing those from time to time, especially when I'm bored.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:
It depends when the meeting is. If it's in the middle of the day, sometimes, but only if it lasts an hour. If it's in the middle of the night, much better. Also depends on where and what media, if it's any of the VOIP software, I should already have them all installed. If it's Skype, I have worked in a MC team before operating on skype and did go back to read what went on while I was away. (That server has since closed due to high inactivity I believe.)

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have worked in MC teams before.
I can also show off some pictures of past projects if you need some. However I have since gotten a lot better from some of my past work on building in MC.
Thank you for you app! We totally need a lot of new people on the Adventure Team ( The more the better )
You applying for the Building Team, So for that, we would need some examples of your past work. Feel free to link them here, then tag me ( @devotedworker ) so I get the proper notification.

And thank you again for your app :D