• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anything like Pandora for Video Games?

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
Then if you need to kill some serious amount of time you could always play through the prodigiously long, stupendously catchy, extraordinarily cheesy fantastic time killer - Tales of Symphonia.

Tales of Symphonia is a million times more fun when/if you can play it with friends.

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
There's an improved version for download on the PS Network??? It makes me want a Playstation :(

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
Way to have a million dollar idea. Lol, any devs wanna start the "Video Game Genome project" with me?

What about the Mass effect trilogy, or the dragon age trilogy. Maybe the "prototype" games?

Sapetey

Stone
Well Borderlands might be a good game for you to try out. Mirrors Edge might entertain you but I think it was worth more than I payed for. Darksiders also might be another good one. I know you can play all of them on PC but you might want to check if you could play them on other things too.:) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light the game was good ended to quickly this might be one your looking for it's like two player Zelda that's what I think though you could play single player.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
How do you feel about turn-based strategy? If you don't hate the genre I could recommend Disgaea, and by extension probably it's sequels and other related games like Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave. This would be the easiest way for me to present them to you. Of course, there's their other stuff like ClaDun in there too. But you never know what'cher gonna find.

Additionally, do you have any handhelds? I can suggest more stuff for that than I can consoles.