• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone else uses Macros?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hello, Kenster the Paladin-Smith here,

After having a fair fight with a lvl 33 Ranger, in which I almost killed him (due to my item switching for various binded skills, which killed me), I decided to switch profile from Forge to LiteLoader in order to use the mods and Hero mod. After binding the skills to the corresponding keys, I seem to have improved performance in PvE, haven't tried on PvP yet, so I just wanna know who else uses Hero mod, the Mod pack and Macros, and, maybe share your experiences (lol)

-Kenster out...

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello, Kenster the Paladin-Smith here,

After having a fair fight with a lvl 33 Ranger, in which I almost killed him (due to my item switching for various binded skills, which killed me), I decided to switch profile from Forge to LiteLoader in order to use the mods and Hero mod. After binding the skills to the corresponding keys, I seem to have improved performance in PvE, haven't tried on PvP yet, so I just wanna know who else uses Hero mod, the Mod pack and Macros, and, maybe share your experiences (lol)

-Kenster out...
To be good at herocraft PVP, you need to have macros.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
In fact, after killing that ranger by disarming, using Strike on him, and slashing, I thought that,s why I almost beat trapazoidberg in a duel during a raid... I lost to him because of the need to switch items for different skills binded to each item

Jackrox256

Obsidian
In fact, after killing that ranger by disarming, using Strike on him, and slashing, I thought that,s why I almost beat trapazoidberg in a duel during a raid... I lost to him because of the need to switch items for different skills binded to each item

Thus why macro's are more important than any other mod on Herocraft. Pvping without macro's is like taking on a guy with full diamond armor with a stick. It may hurt them but they will most likely win.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Eh, true that. Now I can disarm my enemy, use Absolution, Strike, Bash and go Invuln at ease. Now I might be able to take revenge on my rivals who kept raiding me....

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
My town owner told me that, but when I checked in the settings, Flood Protection was off by default :confused:

SLR mates, had school eheh...